Friday, June 10, 2011

Not all bad.

Finding great little spots around Geelong, makes me feel like it's ok to live in here.
One little treasure is James St Bakery. I first knew this cafe, when it was Wholefoods. It's where I had my first solo exhibition, so I do have a soft spot for this location.
Yesterday I took the kids there for a 'good' lunch, and it was so nice. Lovely big wooden tables, great home cooked food. The kids shared a yummy club sandwich, I had a good ceasar salad, great coffee and treated all of us to beautiful macarons! Else had green tea and mint, and liked it. Charlie had a jaffa. I had a salty butterscotch one. Thank you James street Bakery for providing a nice little spot in the middle of our town.


these are my attempts of making macarons...the ones at James street Bakery are 1000 times better.

No comments: