Monday, July 27, 2009

some little things I've been making

I've started doing mail art again, some of it I just do on my own. Other things that I think I can include E in, she does it too. I'm not too sure if the organisers think much of a 2 1/2 year old taking part in ther art projects...anyway, I thought it might be a good way of thinking of things for us to do. It really involves a lot of different processes that I think she really digs. Like sticking, drawing, putting things in envelopes, putting stamps on, and posting things...receiving personal mail and also learning things about other places in the world. Plus it's really fun.
envelope



paper weave...not yet part of any project, just mucking about.
paper weave


litle project about the night sky



this is for a project in Riga, Latvia










Learn to Swim















No comments: